1. If you were a zoo keeper, what animals would you enjoy visiting every day? Which animals would you sooner not keep?
2. Think in terms of your own life when you went astray. How does God’s sadness about your sin make you feel?
3. Given the unmitigated violence, pervasive corruption and heavy peer pressure surrounding Noah, what do you see as the biggest obstacle to him accomplishing his tasks?
4. If you are a single person, how does the story of Noah relate to your situation in life?
5. How have you expressed your gratitude to God recently when He has brought you through a difficult situation?
6. What kind of waiting is most frustrating for you?
- Waiting at red lights or in traffic jams
- Waiting for someone else
- Waiting for God
- Being patient with myself