Scripture Text (click to open in a new window):
1. If you could change your name, what name would you choose? Why?
2. Who always helps you to laugh? How?
3. What is the most serious contract you ever signed? How did you confirm it?
4. In the ancient world, a name conveyed the essence of a person. And giving a name conveyed rule or ownership. How might God’s view of Abraham differ from Abraham’s view of himself?
5. Who is your “Ishmael” – the one you want to live under God’s blessing?
6. If cutting off one’s foreskin is no longer required of God’s people, what is yet required? (see Galatians 5:6)