Scripture Text (click to open in a new window):
1. When did you laugh the hardest last week?
2. What is your favorite brand of humor? What political cartoonist do you like? What comic gets you laughing?
3. What would it do you good to laugh about right now? What keeps you from doing so?
4. Sarah seems to have given up on her desire to have a baby. Where in your life have you given up on your dream?
5. When in your life is laughter situational? Suppressed? Sadistic? Sarcastic? Sinful? Spiritual?
6. Where in your life is God telling you, “It’s never too late”? Or where is He saying, “It’s okay to laugh”? Or, “No need to rush around”? Or, “Why don’t you believe me?” What will you do about that this week?
7. What is the purpose of your faith?
- to fulfill my dreams
- to make me a stronger Christian
- to glorify God
- to encourage others
- to prepare me for eternity
- I’m not really sure