Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Who was the ringleader of your high school class? What qualified that person for the role?
2. Who in your family tree has been a model for you? How are you like (or unlike) that person?
3. With his royal upbringing (in Pharaoh’s court), why now are Moses’ ethnic roots highlighted (verse 20)?
4. Looking back on your family tree, who inspires you to glorify God? How? What patterns of behavior in your family make it difficult for you to believe in God’s promises?
5. What would a family tree indicate about your extended family and your responsibility to them or for them?