Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What friend could help you be more diplomatic? With whom do you need good PR?
2. What do you imagine yourself doing at age 80?
3. When has God asked you to do something beyond your natural abilities? Why were you chosen when an “Aaron” could more easily have done your job?
4. How do you feel when someone tells you what to do? In what situations are you the most stubborn? What would you like to do about it?
5. How does God respond to sin-hardened hearts today?
6. Who has been your “Aaron” – the person you’ve leaned on to accomplish hard tasks or help you get through tough times? How long has it been since you thanked him or her?