Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What do you do at the sight of blood? Turn away? Faint? Get a closer look?
2. What is the most obnoxious water you have swam in or fallen into?
3. How important was the Nile River to Egypt? By this plague of blood in that river, what do you think God is trying to tell the Egyptians? The Israelites?
4. Given the eyes of faith, what mighty acts (or gentle touches) of God have you perceived in your life?
5. Who (or what) are the “sorcerers” in your life that imitate God’s work today and hinder your trust in the real thing? How do you cope with that?