Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. At age 13, what set you apart from other kids in school?
2. What groups you belonged to helped define who you were back then?
3. If your child (or any child) were to ask you the meaning of baptism, communion, prayer, worship or ordination (choose one), how would you answer?
4. By what symbolic meals (or other signs) do you let God and your family know that He really is number one in your life?
5. What have you given up or set apart to memorialize what God has done to rescue you?