Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What is the most unlikely place you have ever worshipped? What drew your attention to God?
2. Why do you think there is so much precision as to the sizes, the colors and the materials of the different parts used in the construction of the tabernacle? What do these materials tell you about the lifestyle of the Israelites? About the nature of God?
3. When Jesus died, the curtain in the temple tore from top to bottom (see Mark 15:38; Hebrews 10:19 – 22). Why was this good news to His followers?
4. How do you think it affected those Israelites craftsmen to be asked to use their skills for God’s purposes?
5. What unusual skills have you used to glorify God? How do you feel when you use your skills to glorify God?
6. If you could design and build a special place where you could feel close to God, what would it be like? How big would it be? How would you furnish it? What would be the focal point?
7. How do you “come into God’s presence” when you can’t go to church or some other special place of worship? What makes this challenging?