Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Have you ever had something stolen from you? What happened? How did you feel about that?
2. As a child, when did you learn a lesson about stealing?
3. Why doesn’t the principle of “eye for eye” apply in crimes against property? What essential difference does this affirm?
4. If you were to rewrite the list of property protected under God’s law, what would you include from your world? What does that tell you about today’s society?
5. How do you feel about stealing? How do you define stealing?
6. What criteria should we use to determine whether or not we are stealing from someone or an organization?