Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Have you ever had to buy back something you lost or sold? How did you arrive at a monetary limit for that special something?
2. How is a “guilt offering” different from a “sin offering” (Leviticus chapters 4 and 5)?
3. When in your experience has God cancelled your debt of guilt? What will it “cost” you to let God cancel your total debt (see Matthew 18:21 – 35)?
4. If you were to assign a “money value” to your sins, what would they be worth? How far “in debt” would you be?
- one week’s allowance
- one month’s wages
- half this country’s foreign trade imbalance
- more than the national debt