Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What unspoken objections are verses 11 – 14 answering?
2. Today, how do life-or-death options present themselves?
3. What modern objections have you heard, or used, which sound like the ones in verses 11 – 13?
4. From this passage, would you be able to recognize genuine faith when you saw it? How so? By what tell-tale clues?
5. How can you live out the verbs in verse 20? Would this be difficult? How does God help you?
Notice again verse 14. Sometimes people make a relationship with God sound impossibly difficult. Moses emphasizes its simplicity. We just have to understand, believe and obey the word of God as given.