Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What employer-employee, teacher-pupil or coach-player relationship has most influenced you? In what ways?
2. What instructions did your mom usually repeat at least three times as you went off on your own?
3. What is necessary for success and prosperity?
4. What do you think God means (in this text) by “success”?
5. Which command given to Joshua (verses 5 – 9) would be the toughest for you to obey?
6. Which of God’s promises would be most helpful to you, if you were left “on your own”? Why?
7. What challenge lies before you now? How will you “succeed” at it? What do you fear might hinder you? Who can you rally to help you?