Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Who is the most generous person in your family? Has this person ever given you something for free for which you’ve insisted on paying?
2. Were you raised in a strict “each-pays-his-own-way” family? Or in a “we-are-all-in-this-together” family?
3. You are Araunah. The plague has reached your threshing floor. The king arrives; wanting to buy it to build an altar. What are you feeling about all this attention? Would you have responded as Araunah does?
4. Are you willing to say to King Jesus, “take whatever pleases You”? What do you fear He might take that you want to keep?
5. The Lord God accepted David and his sacrifice. How about you? Has the Lord your God accepted you? How can you know for sure?