Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. How many of your local, state and national representatives can you name? Name as many as you can. What office holders are hardest to remember? Why?
2. Which names in this list from 1 Chronicles 27:16 – 24 do you recognize? What “double duty” are some of them now doing?
3. What two tribes (normally included in the roll call of “all Israel”) are absent here? How many are present?
4. What new insight into David’s wrong-headed census is provided here?
5. Some jobs are better left undone, like David’s ill-advised census. What projects have you unwisely started and wisely aborted?