Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Which parent gave you rock-like security? How so?
2. What is the longest long-distance phone call you’ve ever made?
3. How far away from home is David (verse 2)? In what state of health?
4. What kind of fellowship with God does David want (verses 3 – 5)? What vows has he taken? What does he inherit?
5. Is David praying for himself (verses 6 and 7)? What else is he thinking about (see 2 Samuel 7:8 – 16)?
6. When have you felt exiled? How do you pray when faint from exhaustion?
7. Do Christians inherit anything like David (see Ephesians 1:3 – 6)? What vow could you make this coming week to help you grow stronger in faith?