Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Are you a poor loser or a good one? Under what situations have you recently found out?
2. This psalm also appears at the end of Psalm 40. Why make it a separate song?
3. David’s enemies are poor losers, seeking his ruin and belittling God. How does David counteract them?
4. How can King David see himself as “poor and needy” (verse 5)? Is he a bit of a whiner, or what?
5. What prayers of yours are marked “rush order”? Why? Is God obliging you? If not, do you yet exalt him, or do you grow impatient, even spiteful?