Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What “peace pipe” has helped you get back in the graces of an offended one?
2. Called “ascents”, Psalms 120 – 134 were sung as pilgrims climbed to Jerusalem. Of what is the psalmist a victim (verses 1 and 2)?
3. How powerful is the tongue (verses 3 and 4; see also James 3:6)?
4. Among what kind of people have the pilgrims lived (verses 5 and 6; see also Isaiah 21:16, 17)?
5. Do you “wear your heart on your sleeve”? Or do you keep your emotional guard up? Why?
6. Do you approve of violence as a means of resolving conflict? When?