Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Are you more of a “night owl” or a “morning lark”? What are your most creative hours?
2. What is the mood of pilgrims on a winding road through hills? To what are they vulnerable (verses 1 – 3)? How much more after nightfall?
3. What comfort does the traveler receive for the journey (verses 3, 5 – 8)?
4. Do you like to travel or dread it? What dangers lie on the road on inward journeys?
5. Does God protect you? Do you feel invincible? What form has God’s protection taken for you?
6. When do you feel most vulnerable? How do you protect yourself?