Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Considering your appreciation of God’s creation, which of the following you would most prefer to be:
- a starry-eyed child
- a zookeeper
- an environmentalist
- an astronaut
2. Where is “above the heavens” (see Genesis 1:6 – 8)? What is David saying about God?
3. How might “majestic name” be linked to “infant praise” (verse 2)? How does “baby talk” silence God’s foes?
4. How are humans a “little lower” than heavenly beings (verse 5)?
5. What is the job of the “ruler” (verse 6; see Genesis 1:28; 2:15)?
6. Can we do anything we want to God’s creation? What are our limits? Responsibilities?
7. What is man, according to the pessimist? The optimist? The sinner? The sufferer? Which are you today?
8. Have you ever wondered (gazing at a starry sky), how God could be “mindful” of your little life? Do you feel important to God?