Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. How does a thunderstorm make you feel? Does it make you think of God?
2. What is the impact of this thunderous Lord on nature? On the people? On you?
3. What path does the storm take (verses 5 – 8)? Trace it on a Bible map.
4. Why is the name Yahweh (“the Lord”) repeated 18 times?
5. When the storm passes (verse 10), what then?
6. What storm is blowing through your life now? Are you responding like the people (giving glory to God for ruling over the storm)? Or are you like nature (in uproar)? Why?
7. Would you find peace by recognizing the Lord of the storm? Why or why not?