Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What do you desire with all your heart?
2. What teaching does the psalmist want from God: theory or practice? To what might “selfish gain” (verse 36) refer?
3. What “worthless things” distract you from following God?
4. Although he longs for God’s law, what “disgrace” threatens the psalmist? How does his poverty or disease make God look? Can he expect longevity and wealth from obeying God?
5. List eight words that begin with the letter “H” that describes your spiritual life.