Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. How would you describe your attempts at witnessing (evangelism)?
2. To what “promise” does the psalmist refer? What commitment is necessary to effectively speak God’s truth?
3. Does the Jewish law seem like a burden to the psalmist (verse 45)? Can anyone dispute the justice of God’s law?
4. Does the psalmist actually worship the law (verse 48)? Can God’s person really be separated from God’s will?
5. List eight words that begin with the letter “W” that describes your spiritual life.