Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. When have you been shown kindness by someone who was very different from you?
2. What mood is the psalmist in? Why does he feel blind? Have you ever felt this way?
3. What is a “wineskin in the smoke” (verse 83)? Is his resolve fading?
4. What does he still hope obedience will bring him?
5. What bargain does he offer God (verse 88)? Have you ever made a deal with God? Did God come through? Did you keep your part?
6. What eight “K-words” describes your spiritual life?