Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. With nothing to do, what do you tend to mediate on or mull over in your mind?
2. What attests to the psalmist’s love of God’s law?
3. What do his enemies, teachers and elders have in common? What is the heart of his boast?
4. How do you tell the difference between “right” and “wrong” paths? What role does the law play?
5. Has acting in a just but unpopular way ever left a sweet taste in your mouth? A bitter one?
6. What eight “M-words” describes your spiritual life?