Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. If you had to throw away all but three child-raising precepts, which three would you keep?
2. Why does the psalmist obey God’s law? What kind of world would we have if everyone acted in love and mercy?
3. What name does he give those who ignore God’s law (verses 118, 119)? Why are their deeds especially painful for the psalmist?
4. Does injustice and inhumanity ever bring you to tears? Give an example.
5. What eight “P-words” describes your spiritual life?