Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What’s the closest you’ve come to being a “dare-devil”?
2. Jerusalem has never been threatened by flood waters. What foes might David be describing in verses 1 – 5? Who are “they”?
3. What realization leads to praise (verse 6)?
4. How do verses 7 and 8 further underscore Israel’s helplessness and God’s helpfulness?
5. If Israel had lost this battle, would David have written a psalm about God’s wrath for their sin? Does God take sides?
6. From what external or internal enemy is God saving you?