Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What are you looking forward to least in the upcoming week? Why?
2. How do you psych yourself up for a challenge? A conflict?
3. This psalm is a prayer before war (see 1 Kings 8:44, 45). Picture the scene in verses 1 – 5; the people gathered around their army. How can they be so confident?
4. Chariots and horses were the potent technology then. What is their equivalent today?
5. What does it mean to trust the Lord instead of the weapons of our modern world? How does this apply to our prayers? To our political commitments?
6. What challenges are you facing today for which you need group prayer? State your request specifically.