Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. How do you feel about that part of the country or world where you were born?
2. Why is Jerusalem the center of the world for the psalmist (verses 1 and 2)?
3. What future does he see for Israel’s former enemies (verses 3 and 4)? Will Jews and Gentiles be treated differently (verses 5 and 6)?
4. How would this idea strike nationalists?
5. Even Jesus sometimes overlooked pagans in His thinking (see Matthew 15:21 – 28). How inclusive or exclusive do you think God’s kingdom is? Who will be left out?