Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Where did you live when you were 10 years old? What was memorable about it?
2. What weird features or bizarre objects adorn your home now?
3. Why does Solomon need so much room?
4. From its construction, what seems to be the function of the royal palace (verses 2 – 6)?
5. Why does the author describe so carefully buildings that were long since destroyed?
6. Are you involved in a project taking “years” to finish? Does faith make a difference?
7. Do you resent people in power who “living like kings”? Why?
8. Is it important that governments project wealth and power to other nations?
9. What does Jesus say about such power displays (Matthew 20:25 – 28)?