Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. Which childhood pet do you miss most? Is your dead pet in the ground or in “animal heaven”? Why do you think so?
2. How does the theme of this passage (verses 16 and 17) relate to the theme of yesterday’s passage?
3. How are humans like, and unlike, animals?
4. How does the “wickedness” in verse 16 relate to this comparison with animals?
5. What does this passage teach concerning the destiny of humans? Or animals?
6. How do you respond to those who act as if there is no God or final judgment?
7. How does the promise of eternal life (John 5:24) help you deal with injustice?