Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What silly thing always punches your anger button? How do you show it?
2. What was the sin of Nadab’s father (see 1 Kings 12:26 – 33)?
3. Baasha was likely a military leader. How does his military coup fit in with God’s plan (verses 27, 28; 1 Kings 14:10 – 16)?
4. Why should all the king’s children die, too?
5. Why are so many countries today ruled by military leaders? What must generals believe for civilian rule to prevail?
6. How does God deal with sinners today? Are fair warnings still given? How so?