Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What great coincidence occurred for you this week?
2. Where did this story leave off (see yesterday’s post)? Why has God sent famine to Israel (see Leviticus 26:18 – 20)? Where is the woman’s husband (verses 1 – 3)?
3. Why does the king speak to Gehazi? Why is Gehazi so eager to speak?
4. What might have happened to the land while the woman was gone? Why does the king treat her so well?
5. Do you believe in good luck? Coincidence? Chance? How would that be to a casual observer?
6. When blessings overflow, do you feel closer to God? Or more independent of Him?