Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What is one thing you said you would never do again, but ended up doing anyway?
2. What has the Lord sworn to do? Could He have expressed Himself any more strongly?
3. How extensive will the coming judgment be?
4. What futile activities did the people take pride in (verses 11 – 13)?
5. How did they turn “justice into poison” and “the fruit of righteousness into bitterness” (verse 12)?
6. Does the punishment fit the crime (verse 14)?
7. What is the difference between pride and confidence? How can you develop confidence without pride?
8. If you were the “Little Engine That Could”, what would you be saying about your life right now?
- I don’t think I can
- I think I can
- I know I can
- I thought I could
9. What “poisonous” or “bitter” place (verse 12) might be in your life today? How can it become just or fruitful?