Scripture Text:(Click the Scripture text to open the text in a new window.)
1. What affectionate nicknames do you have for people you care about?
2. What is Isaiah emphasizing by saying “but now” (verse 1)?
3. Since the Spirit seems to have been given only to Israel’s leaders in the past, what is the significance and hope of the promise in verse 3?
4. Is the “flower” of your spiritual life still a seed? Breaking ground? In full bloom? How so?
5. How do you typically let others know you are a Christian? What new idea does verse 5 suggest?