Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window or tab)
1. Are you a world traveler or a homebody? Why?
2. If you could learn instantly, what new language would you learn? Why?
3. Where is Ammon? And Gad? How are Judah, Moab and Ammon related (see Genesis 19:36 – 38)?
4. What do you make of verse 1? Who is Molech (verses 1, 3; see also 2 Kings 23:13, 14)? What do the Ammonites trust him (verse 4)? How much are riches and prosperity the basis of military strength today?
5. Is the promised restoration an afterthought (verse 6; see Ezekiel 25:7) or the highlight?
6. Ammon enjoyed the “fruits” of the land that belonged to someone else. Of which countries is that true today? Is it true of your country?
7. Do you benefit from cheap land and labor in another country? What can you do to make the distribution of goods more equitable?