Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window or tab)
1. When have you been singled out from a group for distinguished service?
2. Have you ever joined a group with a special mark or uniform signifying membership?
3. Where is Ezekiel in this vision and who is his guide (see chapter 8)?
4. Ezekiel sees seven men. What are they given to do and with what tools?
5. Who gets the “special” mark and why? What do you think the people are like who do not get marks?
6. When the men begin killing unmarked people (verses 5 and 6), what does Ezekiel do? Say? What is God’s answer? Do you think that satisfies Ezekiel? Why?
7. If you had lived in Jerusalem, would you have been marked? Why or why not?
8. How do you think you are different from the people around you? If seven of your neighbors and co-workers were interviewed, what would they say is different about you?
9. From John 13:35, 1 Corinthians 13 and Galatians 5:22, 23, what is supposed to “mark” the Christian? What can you do to make your mark more visible?