Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window or tab)
1. What totally unexpected gift (serendipity) did you once receive? From whom? What for?
2. How would you rather die: by famine, sword or plague?
3. How is Judah able to hold out so long under a four-year siege (verse 7; see 2 Kings 25:1 – 3)?
4. What has God already told Zedekiah about the war (see chapter 2:1 – 10)? What has Zedekiah done to deserve a break (verses 4 and 5)?
5. What blessing has God given you recently that you did not deserve? How do you respond to unmerited goodness?
6. Are you “between a rock and a hard place”, as was Zedekiah? How so?