Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window or tab)
1. Concerning discipline, did your parents ever tell you (or did you ever tell your children), “some day you will thank me for this”? What for?
2. What message does the unfurled scroll bring? Why is it so big?
3. Who is this curse meant for (verse 3; see Exodus 20:7, 15; Deuteronomy 27:26; Galatians 3:10)?
4. How effective will the curse or warning be?
5. Do you think God’s warnings are as severe today? Or does God judge on a sliding scale?
6. How does God bring warning into your life? Does He have to put it on a billboard to catch your attention? How sensitive are you to God’s promptings?