Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window)
1. What period could you describe as your “golden years”? Why?
2. What mood does ‘we were like men who dreamed’ capture? What verses show the exiles have mixed feelings?
3. On what do they agree (verses 2 and 3)?
4. What problems do they still face (verses 4 and 6; see Nehemiah 5:1 – 5)? How do the two parables of God answering prayer differ?
5. Has God ever done something so great you had to pinch yourself to see if you were dreaming?
6. How does God tend to answer your prayers: a flash flood or long growing season?