Scripture Text:(click to open in a new window or tab)
1. What would be the three top qualities would you look for in a leader?
- service record?
- promises made?
2. What qualities will Zion’s King possess? Describe the scene at his coming? How will the people respond? Why the donkey (verse 9) instead of the war-horse (verse 10)?
3. On what basis will restoration be given to prisoners or exiles?
4. Describe the King’s advent in your life.
5. God’s intention for exiles and prisoners is peace. How have you experienced that wholeness, health and harmony in your life?
6. What projects or actions have you taken to promote peace within your home, church or community?